Online scheduling has become a preferred method for keeping business schedules and appointments organized. Many different kinds of businesses have discovered the benefits of using online scheduling software. From in-home pet groomers to expansive medical centers, businesses large and small are using online software more and more.
If you’re asking what exactly the benefits of using online scheduling software over traditional methods are, this article will help answer those questions. Once businesses learn how easy and effective online scheduling software really is, they usually make the switch immediately.
The Top 7 Benefits of Using Online Scheduling Software
There are many benefits of switching to online scheduling software. They include:
- Customer self-scheduling. Your customers and clients can schedule their own appointments through your website or Facebook page. This results in significant time savings for you and your staff.
- Reduced no-shows. Online scheduling software sends automatic reminders to your clients through email and text messaging. These dramatically reduce missed appointments that cost your business money.
- Accessibility. Online scheduling workstations can be accessed anywhere and at any time from Internet-connected devices. This includes laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Staff scheduling. Online software can manage your staff schedules, while accounting for flexible scheduling to keep your employees happy and managed efficiently.
- Marketing. One-click Book Now buttons and links on your website and social media pages not only allow for easy scheduling, but are excellent marketing tools as well.
- Customization. Some online scheduling software programs offer sophisticated customization options to fit your unique business’s specific needs.
- Customer Support. Some providers of online scheduling software offer 24-hour customer and tech support in case of an emergency.
As mentioned before, there are many benefits to implementing online scheduling software at your business. In fact, there are many more than just the ones listed above. But for those reasons only, online scheduling software is more than worth it.
The Price of Online Scheduling Verses Traditional Scheduling
The price of using traditional scheduling can be very high. Expenses include paper appointment books, dedicated receptionists, and sales lost over preventable mistakes. These can add up very quickly. While total expenses vary depending on your local market and unique scheduling needs, these can range from $400 per month to as much as $1,000 per month.
Online scheduling software services typically charge between $40 and $80 monthly, depending on the selected tier. For businesses in need of greater scalability or advanced options, “platinum” services costing around $350 per month may be available.
Ready to learn more? Schedule your free demo today.
Top Online Scheduling Articles
- AppointmentPlus Extends Online Scheduling Access to Mobile Devices
- 4 Online Scheduling Software Features You Can’t Do Without
- What Online Scheduling Can Do For Your Business
- One Great Scheduling Solution: Get Customers to Pay Before Their Appointment
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Appointment Scheduling?
- Top 5 Questions You Should Be Asking About Online Scheduling Software
- 5 Ways Online Appointment Scheduling Helps Build Customer Relationships