All chiropractic schools will teach you the art, but not many will teach marketing skills. This is a major drawback when trying to start a new chiropractic clinic.
With so many chiropractic offices already established, proper marketing can be the difference between success and failure. By implementing some simple chiropractic marketing tactics, you can increase your client base, and outshine your competition.
6 Advertising Ideas for Your Chiropractic Business
- Offer services that other chiropractors in your area have ignored.
- Create online advertisements through social media and banner ads.
- Offer coupons and other specials to bring in new clients.
- Give special discounts to clients who refer new customers.
- Hold customer appreciation days where you offer free adjustments to your current clients. You’ll build stronger relationships with your clients, which can help increase referral business.
- Find nonprofits in your area, and offer them discounted services, and with proceeds going to their charity. You won’t make money upfront, but the goodwill you generate can bring in new customers.
Remember, knowing what’s happening in your area is essential for bringing in new business. Look for businesses that potential clients like to frequent. Placing advertisements at these locations can greatly increase business awareness.
Offer online appointment scheduling to bring in more business
Online scheduling for chiropractors allows your clients to schedule appointments right from your website. Clients will also receive an automated text and email of the upcoming appointment so they remember to show up on time, every time.
Most people have a hard time fitting in a visit to the chiropractor, by not providing an easy and convenient way for your clients to schedule their appointments online you may sacrifice many potential customers.